1. What personal information is gathered about you and how do we use it?
Acacia Tree Learning Services will not disclose any personal information to any third party without your consent, except when necessary in connection with services provided by appropriate intermediaries (e.g., an external vendor assisting with delivery of a product ordered by a customer), who will be required to comply with the confidentiality provisions of this policy. Acacia Tree Learning Services may gather the following types of information: information given voluntarily while using a feature of this website, for example, while subscribing to a newsletter, or during a purchase process. We may use your telephone number or email address to contact you if we have trouble processing or shipping your order. However, we will never use your telephone number for sales or marketing purposes; information gathered as a result of voluntary participation in a survey or poll, or when communicating with our webmaster or other members of our Web Team; and information gathered automatically when visitors visit our website (i.e., IP address, session time [date, time, duration on site], click path analysis, page requests, user’s browser and Operating System version). Our server will not automatically record your name or email address.
2. With whom is your information shared?
Acacia Tree Learning Services may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, which may include your IP address, session time, click path analysis, and the pages you request. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission, or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you (for example, in order to fulfill an online purchase through our Site).
We reserve the right to disclose any content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (including, but not limited to, personal information or private electronic communication transmitted on the Site): (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary to operate our business; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Acacia Tree Learning Services or its users, sponsors, providers, or licensors. We also reserve the right to reject any order or to request additional information from any user.
3. How can you update or correct inaccuracies?
Upon request, we will give you a summary of any personal information retained by us regarding you. You may also modify, correct, change, or update your personal records or request that your personal records be removed from our database by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will only send personal records to the email address on file for the user name associated with it.
4. What about other sites linked from the Site?
Please be aware that when you are on the Site, you can be directed to other sites that we do not control. These other sites may send their own cookies,* collect data, or solicit personal information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party sites.
* “Cookies” are text files sent from a site’s server and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow sites to personalize and save preferences. Cookies can be used to collect anonymous data and serve the user with specifically targeted ads. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent that.
5. What about information you post on the Site?
If you post information on, or transmit information to other people through the Site, including without limitation, on message/bulletin boards on the Site, such information will be publicly available and you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality regarding such information.
Acacia Tree Learning Services is not responsible for the content, information, or services that may appear on any off site pages, websites, or other links referenced. Links are provided as potential resources only and do not constitute any endorsement by Acacia Tree Learning Services. They should be evaluated carefully for content and utility. If you find any linked home page content you consider inappropriate, please contact us.
1. General By using this Site (www.acaciatreelearning.com), you, the user, are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms. These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and Acacia Tree Learning Services, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site. These Terms may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Terms will be posted on the Site. After reviewing the following terms and conditions thoroughly, if you do not agree to the terms and conditions, do not use this site.
2. Copyright The content, organization, design, logos and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws. The copying, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited without our express prior written permission.
3. Deleting and Modification We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including these Terms.
4. Code of Conduct As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms or by applicable law. Do not submit the work of others as your own work. Do not attempt to harm or interfere with the Site, including but not limited to any actions violating any security features of the Site, introducing harmful code into the Site, or interfering with others’ use of the Site including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Site.
5. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Terms or use of the Site.
6. Limits All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by harmful code, errors, or intrusions on the Site is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
7. Third-Party Websites All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. Third-Party Products and Services We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain sample goods, freebie offerings or free trial services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
9. Jurisdiction This site is controlled by Acacia Tree Learning Services LLC in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of California will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that any district courts in the State of California are an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue.